Notilus Steeler is an plugin developed for 3D modeling, Nesting and preparing shop drawings of boat structural elements. Defined parts are named automatically, connections of the parts are marked. Stiffeners and Stiffener cuts are automatically created and changed parametrically as the timber details are automatically updated. Cutting dies are created after the parts laid on the plane according to the thickness are placed on the plates.
- Entire plugin is tested on 60m Yacht project.
- Stiffener editing commands added (Split, limber hole, 2D option).
- Face plate bending scheme generation added.
- Mirror command developed.
- Export commands developed.
- Block & Plate management forms added.
- Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements